Are you an emerging tech company?
Season 3 targets a variety of emerging tech companies, provided their solution has a foundation in advancing financial and economic inclusion or enabling the delivery of financial services to unserved and underserved market segments.
- Must be a registered, post-revenue tech business
- Must have a product currently in the market
- Must exhibit a scalable business model and ambition for growth
- Must have generated data that provides meaningful insight and that enables the development of new or improved products/services aimed at advancing financial and economic inclusion
DataHack4FI solution requirements:
- Solution must address a local challenge relating to financial and economic inclusion
- Solution must represent a newly developed product/service or an enhancement of existing offerings (NB: developed through innovative data use)
- Proposed solution must be viable and must demonstrate potential for release to market
Emerging tech companies who apply for Season 3 will undergo a rigorous selection process prior to the start of the competition. The selection of suitable businesses will be initially based on a brief but targeted application, with an emphasis on financial and economic inclusion-related business challenges. The final pool of qualifying emerging tech companies will be identified after a two-month development programme.
Business and topical experts to provide mentorship to selected emerging tech companies to develop: a business model, a DataHack4FI business challenge and readiness to adopt a data-driven approach to product design and business decision-making
Apply Need help?